1) Kitties or puppies?
Both. I have one of each! I could never choose.
2) What is your favorite movie to watch over and over again?
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind or (500) Days of Summer.
3) What is your favorite book that you also read over and over again?
I’d have to say To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Mostly because I gained a new love for it when I taught it to a group of 10th graders.
4) Do you have a particular interest that you know very little other people who are also interested in?
Nothing I’m willing to reveal here. ;)
5) Where did you grow up?
6) Favorite fancy outfit that makes you feel good?
A cute vintage patterned dress, sheer tights, & some sandals or wedges.
7) If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, would it be?
Chicken vermicelli noodle bowl from a local Vietnamese restaurant.
8) Number one thing you would do if you were the opposite sex for a day?
Have sex with some pretty ladies.
9) What other languages can you speak, if any?
None fluently. I can speak un poco Espanol though. See what I did there?
10) What scares you more than anything?
Dying alone. In the literal sense.
11) What was the last truly memorable book you read?
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.
12) The world would be a better place if _____________.
We all slowed the hell down.
13) When was the last time you cried? Why?
A few days ago in the bathroom at a local bar. I’ve been dealing with huge amounts of anxiety lately. So, I can’t really pinpoint what triggered it. It’s just this overwhelming emotional sensation that needs to be released. I felt better afterwards.
14) What’s your go-to movie theater snack?
Delicious buttery popcorn & a cherry coke the size of my head.
15) What gives your life meaning?
Connections with people.
16) What’s your favorite month? Why?
October. Fall. Changing leaves. Crisp weather. Cardigan season. Pumpkin everything. Halloween. My nephew’s birthday.
17) What totally weirds you out?
Eyeballs. That’s why I’ll always wear glasses. The thought of putting a piece of something in my eye makes me queasy.
18) What country are you dying to visit?
19) What about it appeals to you so much?
Thanks for the tag, perpetualtoska! I’m too lazy to come up with more questions, but I enjoyed answering these.